Servicing high-end cars in the Austin area for 53 years. Visit us today for a wonderful experience.
I-CAR GOLD CLASS PROFESSIONALSⓇ
The Gold Class seal means we uphold the most current training in collision repair.
We have created a specialized facility to repair luxury vehicles, which includes car rental & towing.
KNOW THIS FIRST
When your vehicle is involved in a collision, finding a place that is reliable and trustworthy while repairing your vehicle quickly and properly is paramount. Making a situation worse by going to a shop that does not get you back on the road as good as new is the last thing you need.
COME IN FOR A VISIT
In order for your accident repair experience to be as seamless as possible we offer the following:
- Convenient free estimates
- Key Drop for early morning & late evening drop-off
- Courtesy transportation within the local area
- Trusted & respected high-line specialists
- 24-hour towing
- Written lifetime warranty on all repairs
- Car rental options
- We work with ALL MAJOR automobile insurance companies in Texas
FACTORY TRAINED & CERTIFIED IN COLLISION REPAIR
Utilizing state-of-the-art equipment
- Computerized estimating system with digital imaging to handle your insurance claims
- Car-O-Liner frame equipment that restores your frame to factory specifications
- Garmat heated downdraft spray booths
- Dupont refinishing materials
Your Austin Body Shop, Continental Collision Center, located at 7720 N. Lamar Blvd. Austin, Texas 78752. Continental Collision is your answer for many reasons, one being that we are locally owned and operated, and part of the Continental Automotive Group, specializing in luxury car brands. We accept all major forms of insurance and are a Factory Certified Auto Body Collision Center for Mercedes-Benz | Subaru | INFINITI | Nissan | and Honda. Our state-of-the-art repair facility and Gold Class Professionals BusinessⓇ means there is no one better suited to take care of your vehicle to restore it to its original beauty, utilizing all up-to-date knowledge, technology, and machinery.